Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:17 am

The power will be cut at electrical substation number 27 located in Stung Thmey village, sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap city.
Starting at 8AM and finishing at 5PM on March 10-11 and March 14-15 2016.

Reason: improvement works and changing from mechanical meters to electronic meters.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Sidewalker » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:57 pm

When I waked up this morning, there was now power where I live in S.R. Power came back around 12 o'clock en still running.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:42 pm

It's possibly, but they didn't told it to me :lol: Yesterday I had no power between 10am and about 4 pm. I live in Slorkram commune.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Power outages on:
March 17 2016 between 8.30AM and 11.30AM.
Substation 17 in Changkausou village, sangkat Slokraam.

March 17 2016 between 2PM and 5PM.
PMT 131 in Srangae village, sangkat Srangae.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:42 pm

1. On March 19 2016 between 7.30AM and 12.30PM in substations 175, 72, 102, 168 and 88 in Kasekamm village (កសិកម្ម), sangkat Srangnae (ស្រង៉ែ) and substations 53 and 95 in Kook Doong village (គោកដូង), sangkat Tuk Vil (ទឹកវិល) to increase the electricity cable from 50mm2 to 185mm2 in substation 2.

2. On March 20 2016 between 7.30AM and 12.30PM in substations 175, 72, 102, 168 and 88 in Kasekamm village (កសិកម្ម), sangkat Srangnae (ស្រង៉ែ) and substations 53 and 95 in Kook Doong village (គោកដូង), sangkat Tuk Vil (ទឹកវិល) to increase the electricity cable from 50mm2 to 185mm2 in substation 2.
From 8AM till 5PM in PMT 147 in Chongkaosou village (ចុងកៅស៊ូ), sangkat Slok Raam (ស្លក្រាម) to install a new 630KVA transformer.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:42 pm

On March 19 2016 from 4AM till 4.30AM there will be a power-cut in the whole province of Siem Reap.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:22 pm

March 21 2016 between 5AM and 5.30AM; whole province.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 am

Saturday March 26 2016 from 8AM till 4PM, complete province.

Reason: Installation of a new 50MVA transformator at the new sub-station (GS) in Khnar village, sangkat Chreav.

A few areas will have electricity supplied by the 10MW machine (I guess the 10MW diesel-run power plant).

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:34 pm

^^.
Arrived in the afternoon of March 17 2016.
50MW

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”