Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:28 pm

According to below article there won't be electricity till 9PM tonight in Siem Reap Province and Banteay Meanchey province. (no electricity for 5 hours starting from 4PM)

Reason: rain and strong winds hit/damaged some electricity poles supplying electricity to both affected provinces.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sidewalker » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:09 pm

I forgot to look on the clock when the electricity came back, but I guess the blackout lasted about one and a halve our.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Thursday June 30 2016 between 8.30AM and 5.30PM.
Sub-station 28 in Wat Damnak village, sangkat Sala Komreuk, Siem Reap.
Reason: Improve and modify the meters from mechanical to electronic.

Friday July 1 2016, Monday July 4 2016 and Tuesday July 5 2016 between 8AM and 5.30PM.
Sub-station 28 in Wat Damnak village, sangkat Sala Komreuk, Siem Reap.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Sunday July 3 2016 between 8AM and 5.30PM:
Substation 309 in Banteay Chas village, sangkat Slok Raam, Siem Reap.

Reason: Connect a new network to PMT 310.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:12 am

Wednesday July 06 2016 between 8.30 and noon:
Sub-station 137, 247 and 300 in Krous village.
Sub-station 217 and 218 in Steung Thmey village.
Sub-station 222 in Svay Dangkum village.
Reason: connect the MV network to the new PMT.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Sunday July 10 2016 between 8.30AM and noon:
Sub-station 38 and 286 in Sala Kansaeng village, Svay Dangkum commune, Siem Reap.
Reason: connect the underground MV network with the new PMT.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Tuesday July 12 between 8.30AM and 2PM:
Sub-station 33 in Banteay Chas village, Slok Raam commune, Siem Reap city.
Reason: separate/split the load of the transfo from sub-station 33 (Gate 2) to the new PMT number 310 (Gate 1 and 2).

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Friday July 15 2016 between 8.30AM and noon:
Sub-station 258 in Chong Kov Sou village, sangkat Slokraam, Siem Reap.
Reason: ? (បន្ថែមខ្សែ LV ពី ត្រង់ស្ទូរមកក្បាលហ្វុយហ្សីប ។)

Sunday July 17 2016 between 8AM and noon:
Sub-station 273 in Chrey/Chrei village, kandaek commune, Prasat Bakong district.
Reason: Connect the underground MV network cable to the new PMT. (ភ្ជាប់ខ្សែបណ្តាញ MV
ក្រោមដី ចូល PMT ថ្មី ។)

Monday July 18 2016 between 8AM and noon:
Sub-station 18, 19 and 11 in Mondul 3 village.
Sub-station 14 in Banteay Chas village.
Reason: Replace domino and exchange total meters. (ផ្លាស់ប្តូរដូមីណូ ហើយនិងផ្លាស់ប្តូរ នាឡិកាស្ទង់ TOTAL ។)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Tuesday July 19 2016 between 8AM and noon-time.
Sub-station 21 in Mondul1 village.
Sub-station 28 in Wat Damnak village.
Reason: Exchange works in sub-station 21. (TOTAL)

Wednesday July 20 2016 between 8AM and noon-time.
Sub-station 8 in Mondul3 village.
Sub-station 258 in Chongkaosou village.
Sub-station 83 in Ta Vian village.
Reason: Sub-divide the load of a transformator and make a connection.

Friday July 22 2016 between 8AM and noon-time.
Sub-station 39 in Kokranh village.
Reason: Repair and exchange works (Disconnection Switch)

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”