Useful telephone numbers. (Police)

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Useful telephone numbers. (Police)

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 am

Telephone numbers of the police in the different Sangkats of Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh:

Last edited by Loy9 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Useful telephone numbers.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:17 am

Telephone numbers of the police in the different Sangkats of Siem Riep district (Srok Siem Reap):

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 am

Telephone numbers of the police for the different districts of Prey Veng province:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:53 am

Siem Reap

Loy9

Re: Useful telephone numbers. (Police)

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Khan Por Sen Chey, Phnom Penh.

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:27 am

Is there an "Hours of Operation" for these numbers? The reason I ask is that the last time I was in SR around Pub St there were Police/Tourist Police in the area but come midnight they tended to disappear.
That's how it was in the town in general, if I recall. It was a case of good luck when it came to any kind of official assistance or intervention if you had a problem. There was no Police patrols or even a Station in the town centre. As far as I know the closest Police was at Angkor Wat and that's a little far to be of any practical assistance to someone having a problem in town - even if they do actually answer the phone.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Thanks, Loy9, that's all really good information and is surprisingly missing from most Siem Reap tourist guides. I'll bear that information in mind for when I'm next in town.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:51 am

The good news is that I 'pinned' all the locations on Google Maps.
The bad news is that I can't embed the map, in a safe way, into this post.

Meanwhile I'll post the link to the map. It should be publicly accessible (no log-in required). Let me know in case of problems and if you're interested in any other useful locations. (I'm considering popular police traffic check-points)

Anyone who can do the same for other cities? Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Battambang, ...

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”