British teacher found dead after 'attack' in Burma.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

British teacher found dead after 'attack' in Burma.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: British teacher found dead after 'attack' in Burma.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:35 pm

http://yangon.coconuts.co/2016/11/07/british-teacher-killed-yangon-neighbors-recount-what-happened-night

British teacher killed in Yangon: Neighbors recount what happened that night

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:57 pm

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/british-teacher-fled-myanmar-after-colleague-death-govt

Myanmar's Ministry of Information said Binotti left the country on Sunday, but gave no further details on his whereabouts.

"The defendant of the case left from Yangon International Airport by Thai Airways on the evening on 5 November," it said in a statement.

Return to “The Rest of The World”