A source told Thanh Nien a gas leak in the kitchen might have caused the fire.
Fire safety has long been a concern among tourists on cruise trips in Ha Long Bay, a world-renowned destination and beloved by many foreigners. Incidents like this keep happening, even after officials reportedly stepped up inspection.
Our neighbors in the east.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
- Posts: 13447
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:07 pm
- Status: Offline
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest