I made mistake and bought 2 tablet pcs want to sell 1

Looking to buy or sell something? Post your ads here!
Location in the title please. Restricted to individuals but some leeway will be given for small traders at our discretion.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Beaker
Handle with care.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I made mistake and bought 2 tablet pcs want to sell 1

Postby Beaker » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:37 am

I put in bid but someone out bid me so I just bought one outright BUT the higher bid was rejected for some reason so I was obligated to honor my bid.

It is brand new and will be unopened 2 year warranty. Price is $220 I paid $215 but i have not recieved it yet and anticipate there may be customs fees?
Was shipped on Feb 28th should be here within a month.

It is a 10.1 Teca Mobility ( British company who has them made in China) Android 5.1 upgradable tablet computer,cell phone 3G & 4gLte unlocked compatable with KOW and stand alone GPS (no 3g or wifi need be used) and can use gmaps with voice navigation in multiple languages, instead of downloading other map software.Wifi and WLAN can be wifi hotspot adobe flash ,Google store access to all web sites.

8 mega pixel rear and 2 megs front camera panorama , face detection and image stabilization HD and 4K UHD video. Dolby mobile A2DP Bluetooth headphone support or 3.5 headphone with mic input jack FM radio voice and video calling supported.

English Operations Menu & Multi-Language Menu on the screen (Francais, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Nederlands, Russian, Greek, Hebrew, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Dansk, Filipino, Hrvatski, IsiZulu, Kiswahili, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Magyar, Norsk, Polish, Romana, Rumantsch, Slovencina, Sovenscina, Suomi, Svenska, Vietnamese, Turkish, Bulgarian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese and all other languages can be updated by Android Apps)

Weight - 465g ; Dimension - 9(D) x 170(W) x 240(H) mm 8400mah battery

Check it out here:

I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die , so let me live my life the way I want to - Jimi Hendrix

Beaker
Handle with care.

Re: I made mistake and bought 2 tablet pcs want to sell 1

Postby Beaker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:00 pm

The first one arrived on Friday and it a great machine been downloading like crazy have ,mapme for offline gps works great with free cambodia map,and lots of games and music from torrent sites. Really miss that with the iPad I've been using since my harddrive crash on my computer.I'm going to keep them both as my wife likes it much better than the iPad. But just wanted to let others know that its a great buy. Check them out ebay

I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die , so let me live my life the way I want to - Jimi Hendrix

Return to “Cambodia Classifieds”