On March 11 2016 the Ministry of Public Works and Transport issued the form and the procedure for the transfer of ownership of a vehicle which original owner is unknown.
I could be wrong but it looks like the transfer is only possible during the first 4 months after the release date of this announcement.
Following documents are required:
- Registration card of the vehicle.
- Thumb-printed transfer of ownership document.
- Khmer ID card or a certified copy.
- Tax paper.
A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge. Discuss it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
- Posts: 13447
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:07 pm
- Status: Offline
Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest