Special license plate for RHD vehicles.

A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge. Discuss it here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Special license plate for RHD vehicles.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:15 pm

The Ministry of Public Works and Transport will introduce a special license plate for all RHD vehicles.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Special license plate for RHD vehicles.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 am

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/23202/deadline-set-for-right-handed-drivers/

On May 12, any driver whose steering wheels are installed on the right side of their vehicles will find themselves on the wrong side of the law unless they pay for a special registration and license plate, according to a Transport Ministry announcement Wednesday.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:15 am

The first one spotted on public roads:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:28 am

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/25023/deadline-for-right-hand-drives-delayed/

As yet another deadline passed, right-hand drive vehicle owners will now have until June 12 to register their vehicles with the Ministry of Transport and Public Works or run the risk of being on the wrong side of the law, according to a ministry statement released yesterday.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:29 pm

And....the first accident. (Many people were injured)

Spoiler:
វេលាម៉ោង04:40នាទីល្ងាចមានគ្រោះថ្នាក់ចរាចរណ៍មួយដែលបង្កឡើងដោយរថយន្តដឹកដីបានបើកមកបុករថយន្តដឹកកម្មករបណ្តាលឲ្យរងរបួសជាច្រើននាក់។លេខទូរស័ព្ទទំនាក់ទំណង015710775.ស្ថិតនៅភូមិត្រពាំងជៀកឃុំត្រពាំងគង ស្រុកសំរោងទង ខេត្តកំពង់ស្ពឺ។ 27/05/2016

Return to “Cambodia Law”