No longer a driving license needed for motorbikes less then 125CC

A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge. Discuss it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
No longer a driving license needed for motorbikes less then 125CC

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Samdech Techo Hun Sen decided to cancel driving licences for motorcycles with an engine less than 125CC.

As a present for the celebration of Pram Pi Makara (January 7), Samdech Techo Hun Sen announced the decision to cancel driving licenses for motorcycles with an engine less than 125CC.

Hun Sen announced on Facebook that after listening to the comments and requests of the citizens, especially the youth and students, regarding the possession of a driving license for motorbikes, and after discussion the issue with the King, Deputy Prime Ministers, Minister of Interior and Minister of Finance and the Minister of Public Works and Transport he decided to completely stop the payment for a driving license for motorbikes with an engine less than 125CC immediately. So people driving motorbikes with an engine less than 125CC don't have to pay for a driving license and don't have to posses a driving license. (មិនចាំបាច់បង់លុយថ្លៃធ្វើប័ណ្ណបើកបរ និងមិនចាំបាច់មានប័ណ្ណបើកបរឡើយ)
Meanwhile citizens have to study the Traffic Law and have to respect each other while driving. Hun Sen will propose legislative amendments to the new law shortly. He hopes that this will reduce the costs and difficulties for the people in the country. This is a gift for the Pram Pi Makara anniversary.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: No longer a driving license needed for motorbikes less then 125CC

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:14 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Return to “Cambodia Law”