(New) Traffic Law

A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge. Discuss it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
(New) Traffic Law

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: (New) Traffic Law

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:40 pm

A new decree regarding traffic fines:

I'll come with a more detailed translation at a later stage; the new decree mainly eliminates the risk of a ticket to jail.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:26 am

Return to “Cambodia Law”