Thong Sarat, Sok Bun and Chouk Bandith; treated in Russian Hospital.

A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge. Discuss it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thong Sarat, Sok Bun and Chouk Bandith; treated in Russian Hospital.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:16 pm

According to

Did you already hear that Thong Sarath, Sok Bun and Chouk Bandith receive medical treatment in the Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital?

Phnom Penh
According to a prison guard working for the Ministry of Interior Thong Sarath, Sok Bun and Chouk Bandith are receiving medical treatment and are sleeping each in a separate room in the Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital, also called Russian Hospital.

Another source from Kandal province also revealed that former head of the Phnom Penh Municipal Court Eang Mealteywas treated outside (the prison).

Money buys justice and a way to freedom.

Regarding this info, Koh Santepheap was not able to get some feedback from officials from Prey Sar prison and Kandal prison in the morning of January 12 2016.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Thong Sarat, Sok Bun and Chouk Bandith; treated in Russian Hospital.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:49 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:25 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 am

[url]New Prison for Wealthy on Way[/url]

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:22 am

Return to “Cambodia Law”